High-quality, comprehensive work on all types and manufacturers (Xiaomi, Ninebot, Segway, Motus, Razor, Owermax, SkateFlash, Baogl etc.) Repair of skates and electric scooters Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda. We repair home, outdoor and professional e-scooters and skateboards (large and large).
What are the scooter repair services?
- Reprogramming control chips
- Replacing gyroscopes
- Wheel replacement
- Replacing the battery
- Replacement of housings or other parts
- Motherboard / motherboard repairs
- Issuing a diagnostic report for insurance
- Technical diagnostics
- Power circuit repairs
- Control unit repairs
- Repairing broken sockets
- Troubleshooting other faults
We can issue defect certificates for insurance, which will reimburse your repair costs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We repair Xiaomi, Ninebot, Kugo, Segway, Beaster and other scooters.
We repair both mechanical faults (tyre replacement, etc.) and electrical faults (error display, not switching on, etc.)
The cost of repairs is determined on a case-by-case basis after a diagnostic. Repairs start from €10 for mechanical work and €25 for the electrical part.
Yes, all work is guaranteed.
We work in Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipėda.
Most common faults
Electric scooter repairs: folding mechanism failure
Xiaomi Mi / Ninebot and other e-scooters are designed to be easy to handle and carry. That's why it has a folding mechanism that allows you to quickly and easily fold the scooter for easy carrying. Older scooters, such as the "Flipper scooter", are available in a wide range of sizes. The Xiaomi Mi M365 was equipped with an aluminium folding lock, which was prone to breaking. Newer models already have a more robust ferromagnetic latch. However, if you want to ensure maximum security, there are more durable locks available. If you notice any problem with the folding mechanism, please contact us.
Steering shake / wobble
If you notice any shaking or wobbling of the handlebars, it's best to get your electric scooter repaired as soon as possible, as this could be a safety issue. Once the diagnosis has been carried out, the cost of the repair is determined. The problem is often caused by the jitter reducer, which ensures comfort even over bumps.
Does not turn on at all
There may be several reasons why you can't activate your Xiaomi/Ninebot or other scooter. One reason could be fluids. For example, the Xiaomi Mi M365 has a waterproof rating of IP54. This means that light rain or splashing water should not be a problem. However, more intense rain or water jets can cause malfunctions. Therefore, to protect your electric scooter and avoid problems, purchase a protective waterproof cover for the dashboard. However, if your e-scooter has already broken down, it is advisable to take it to an elMeistrai repair shop for repair. Please contact one of our branches in Vilnius / Kaunas or Klaipėda. The diagnostics takes about 1 day and costs only €3.
Damaged charging port cover
On Xiaomi scooters, this is a small red cover that covers the charging port to protect it from dust or water. It's made of rubber to make it easier to hold, but if you handle it carelessly you can damage it. It is easy to replace yourself.
When riding an electric scooter, you may accidentally run over the rear fender and break it. Contact our service and we will be happy to repair your scooter.
Defective/damaged rear lamp
The rear lamp of an e-scooter can fail due to oxidation or physical impact, such as breakage or damage to the rear wing. Sometimes it is easy to change the lamp yourself, but it can also be quite complicated, as you may have to remove the wheel when changing the rear lamp. In this case, it is best to contact our Xiaomi / Ninebot e-scooter repair centre.
Brake pads worn or out of adjustment
The Xiaomi Mi M365 has a rear disc brake that needs to be adjusted from time to time by tightening two hexagonal nuts. However, with frequent riding and normal wear and tear, the e-scooter brake pads will need to be replaced.
Other faults with your electric scooter
If you have an unexpected flat tyre, you have two options. Either you can try to change the tyre yourself, or you can turn to elMeistrai's electric scooter repair specialists to save time. We can also offer a tubeless tyre replacement.
Here are the instructions for disassembling the scooter (YouTube video). Also, if you prefer to read: email. scooter wheel replacement instructions.
Need professional scooter repairs? Contact our contacts in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda.
Scooter repair news and tips
- „Bugatti“ nuo šiol pasižymi ne tik aukštosios klasės automobiliais, bet dabar – ir paspirtukaisNaujas mobilusis važiuoklės tipas įgauna pagreitį! „Bugatti“ ir toliau vadovauja pramonėje, pristatydami naują savo revoliucinio elektrinio paspirtuko modelį. Ši prabangi versija buvo pirmą kartą pristatyta „CES 2023“ parodoje kartu su įžymiomis technologijų įmonėmis iš viso pasaulio. Bugatti prabangus elektrinis paspirtukas buvo atnaujintas su modernesniais patogumais, taip pat suteikiant dar didesnę patirtį vidutiniam vartotojui nei anksčiau suprojektuota. Jis ...
- How do scooters give away the need for repairs?Electric scooters are a fun way to travel and once you've found the right one, you'll want to make sure everything works perfectly. If electric scooters are new to you, you may not know what to look out for when it comes to maintenance and repairs. In this article, we'll discuss common maintenance issues for e-scooters. Common e-scooter faults Like any vehicle, e-scooters can, over time, experience ...
- Changes to third party liability insurance recently approved by the Government could require electric scooters to be compulsorily insuredThe government recently approved updates to the rules on third party liability insurance, which could have significant implications for electric scooter users. These changes are important in view of the growing popularity of electric scooters and the associated road safety challenges. The need for scooter insurance Under the new regime, the introduction of compulsory third party liability insurance for electric scooters is being considered. This means that scooter drivers, similarly to car ...
- Electric scooter lighting problemsIntegrated lighting for electric scooters has some common problems that can be difficult to solve. One of them is poor visibility at night, as the lights may not be bright enough or may not be turned properly. Battery-powered light sources may have limited power and need to be recharged frequently. There may also be a faulty wiring in the headlights and taillights, which can cause the lights to flicker ...
- Scooter handle or control faultsThe first step in troubleshooting any malfunction of the scooter's handlebar or control unit is to check the connection between the handlebar or control unit and the scooter. If there is no connection, it may be a sign that the knob or control has become disconnected from the scooter or the cable has come loose. It could also be that the knob or control is not working properly. In this case it is important to replace it with a new one. Ideally, this ...
- Scooter control panel not workingIf your scooter's remote control doesn't work, it could be due to a faulty connector or poor battery power. This guide will help you to troubleshoot and identify the cause of the problem. First check that all connections are in order. Make sure there are no loose wires or cables, which can cause the remote control to malfunction. Also check that all cables are ...
- Error messages for electric scootersError messages can be frustrating, especially when they appear on a device that you depend on to use. Knowing what an error message on an electric scooter means is crucial to troubleshooting and restoring smooth operation. To help you find out, here's a guide to the most common error messages that can occur when using an electric scooter: 1. Low battery - this message is displayed when ...
- How to fix minor problems with electric scootersSome electric scooters come with a warranty, so if you have a problem you should check it first. If your scooter is out of warranty, there are some DIY tips to help you fix minor problems. If the scooter won't turn on at all, check the battery connections and make sure everything is plugged in. If the scooter starts but doesn't go as expected, make sure the throttle cable is working ...
- Troubleshooting communication and software problems with electric scootersElectric scooters are a convenient and inexpensive way to get around town, but they can sometimes be uncomfortable. If you have a problem with your electric scooter, there are a few steps you can take to fix the problem. First, check that all the cables from the power supply, motor controller and brake are securely connected. If any of the cables have come loose, reconnect them and try to switch on the scooter. Second, check the electrical ...
- The electric scooter does not connect to the phone appAn electric scooter may not connect to the phone app for several possible reasons. In some cases, it may be a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the scooter and your phone. In this case, users should check the settings on their device to make sure that Bluetooth is switched on and that they are in close proximity to the scooter. In addition, their Bluetooth version may not be compatible with the Bluetooth version of the scooter ...